The Fabricator XRP advantage
Comparison between the manufacturing process of a simple plasma cut, drilled and tapped flange that could be applied to any multi processed part.
The part could included all or a combination of the following: drilling, tapping, pin stamping, milling, oxy/fuel cutting, oxy/fuel bevel cutting plasma marking, plasma cutting and plasma bevel cutting.
Traditional manufacturing process
Fabricator XRP manufacturing process
PRODUCTIVITY GAIN = 60%
What does the Fabricator XRP advantages mean for your business?
Reduced cost of production:
- Reduce materials handling (parts are finished within the one setup)
- Reduce operator error (all processes are applied from one true datum)
- Reduced overhead costs (less machines needed)
- Reduced labor costs (less operators needed)
- Reduced programming (parts are produced from the one machine)
- Reduced time per part (parts are produced faster and more efficiently)
- Shorter lead times (work can be won on the promise of a quick delivery)
- More flexible processing (offer services your competition can not)
- Value adding (drilling a few holes may mean your customer doesn't have to)
- Better quality parts (produce better quality parts faster than your competition)
- Higher return on investment (increased charge out rates)
- Lower cost of ownership (one machine can do the job of many machines)
- High productivity (more parts per hour)
- More satisfied customers (greater market retention)